Image

03 April 2008

Charlotte forced me to do this xD

Okay.. since she forced me to do it or else she will non-stop nagging me xD

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
Hmmmm.... myself =D

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Yes, to my lazy piggy =p

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Nanja kore wa?? o_o I dont have enough blog buddies to pick >_> Oh well:
First might be Charlotte since she is the one making me to do this xD Haha just kidding. Well, since she is talkative (i hope so =p), so at least she can make out lots of topic to talk to xD But i'm worried what to feed her since it is a deserted island <_<
Second might be kitleen =p Well, she might just the same as bubble, random talking xD Since she sure can 'kaw-team' (getting along) with charlotte so the island would be lively xD
Third, might be Ren. This fully-loaded rock and roll with attitude girl will be fun definitely. Since we have some same interest plus like to gossiping about country, people and etc, we sure to have fun xD
Wait, why all girls? Typical me =p

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Heaven (a must xD)
- Mountain pass road (Touge) around Japan (want to see real life drift action =p)

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Be a professional drifter =D

6. What is the thing you enjoyed doing currently?
- Driving my friend's Mazda RX-7 FC3S while breaking the barrier of speed xD

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
- Myself >_>

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Put a few hundred thousands in the bank and live on the interest. Then the rest buy a racing car xD

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Haha, whenever i love someone, i would confess no matter what the consequences after that xD

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- Charlotte is a good girl (maybe =p)
- Charlotte is focused on study till she forgot about forum xD
- Charlotte want to treat me pizza hut, movie, and bowling xD

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Love me like you love yourself

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- traitor

13. What is your ambition?
- Hmmm... to repay my mum and dad =)

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- Just tell me, or else i wouldn't know at all coz i'm slow >_>

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- Hmmm... a bit =p

16. What made you actually start blogging?
- Just for fun xD

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- Eating too much xD

18. What's the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
- Hmmm one of my friend got engaged without telling anyone >=[

19. Dream prom date?
- Errr.... a hot prom babe for one night stand xDDD

20. If you could meet one person on earth before your last breath, who would it be?
- God (.. nah, will met after i die), our last Prophets, Muhammad s.a.w =)

The person i want to tag:
YOU, yea YOU over there
and YOU, yea YOU that reading my blog
and also YOU, yea YOU that listening to my mp3
and YOU, yea YOU that clicking my google ads
of course YOU too, that searching something in my blog
YOU also included, yea YOU that spamming in my chatbox
and YOU, that accidentally enter this blog
and lastly, YOU that enter my blog for fun

(basically i just tagging some random visitors out there xD)

Ciao~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...