Image

28 September 2012

Gearin' Up for tomorrow


It has been a while that I had a photo-shoot request. Last request practically came a year ago for a maternity shoot. Anyway, I'm still a newbie in this field, mind you. I don't have much knowledge and experience, let alone the money to buy the necessary equipment huhu T.T

The photo-shoot tomorrow will took place at my girlfriend's parents house. Her elder sister is holding a birthday party for her daughter, so she wanted a cameraman to at least recorded the whole event. That's where I came in :)

Now, lets go and prep my arsenals for tomorrow's big day:




Nikon D90 - despite old, but packs a serious punch

AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D - Good for portrait

AF-S Nikkor DX 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR - basic kit lens, but has a decent wide angle

AF-S Nikkor DX 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR - a basic telephoto, but won't really be using it for tomorrow

Nissin Di622 Mark II - 3rd party speedlite, but worth it

Batteries and memory cards (I'm cheap, that's why I bought the 1300mAh lulz)

and a tripod..... which left the plate only. I have misplaced the whole tripod T.T


So that would be all. Hopefully everything will go smoothly tomorrow. Plus, there will be a discussion between me and the going-to-be in law parents. Huhu... hope can sleep well tonight >.<

Ciao~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...