Image

04 November 2012

and Hafiz left the lone ranger group...

In the other word, my dearest friend Hafiz Habib finally tied the knot with his chosen one, Shah Rina :D

Congratulation to him. Hope he would make a good husband (oh yea I know he will). Here are some pictures attached. Full pictures coming up later :)

So now... The lone ranger group (those that unmarried yet, haha) left with Basyeer, Budin, Amir, and me. I wonder who should be the next president? (hafiz was the former chairman hahaha).

We shall see :p Till then.

Ciao~

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

Ralph Carpenter said...

Loved to see the pictures and many many congratulations to the couple on their cute wedding. I hope they live long a very happy life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...